Are you excited about your wedding photography and who's going to be your wedding photographer?
I think you should be!
Feel free to call or email me through my contact form and I can send you my Brochure detailing more about how I work and the packages I offer.
Please enquire about 2020 pricing. My clients typically spend £2100+ with me for Full Day Photography reflecting my time, experience, creativity and skill. I encourage couples to get in touch who are not only excited about their wedding photography and what their wedding photographer will do for them, but also really value photography and give it worth.
You have no idea how much it means to be chosen to photograph your big day. Please don't make your choice based more on price, make it about loving a photographers work first and foremost. No one has ever said in the history of weddings, "We wished we booked a cheaper photographer".
Some more advice:
- Invest early (minimum 10% of your wedding budget - £1600+ for a well experienced professional)
- Price is a reflection of the quality of work, years of developing skill and experience.
- Often the most expensive parts of the wedding day are the most important and thus where the quality matters the most. The quality of other things that can be booked for your wedding, may not be as important.
- If you're not excited about your wedding photography, you probably haven't booked the right photographer for you
- Dates do get booked up quickly (1-2 years) so do get in touch soon, so I can be available.
*** Travel expenses (wedding and/or engagement)
*** Hotel for Weddings more than 2 hours way
*** Destination Wedding Travel/Accommodation Expenses etc