Before contacting me, please consider the following:
- The type of clients that book me, typically spend £2100+ with me, love and value photography. This reflects my time, skill, creativity and experience
- If you're not wowed by a photographers work or excited about your wedding photography, then I'm probably not the photographer for you.
- If you are excited about your wedding photography and the work I produce, then let's meet up soon!
- I get booked up quickly and can't cover more than 30 weddings a year, so that I can give my full attention to you as a couple and deliver fantastic coverage of your special day, a great service and experience. Please enquire at least a year before your wedding, if not 2 years so you can invest early and know I am available.
- Have a really good look at my Wedding and Engagement Blogs, as well as on my Facebook Page and Instagram so you can see and understand my style initially. There is no point contacting me if you haven't researched and seen my work.
It's very unlikely that I won't reply to your email on the day sent or the day after,
but if you don't hear anything back from me, please check your junk mail just in case or call.
Links to my recommended Bournemouth Wedding suppliers
BB3 (Covers Band)
Simon at Mr DJ
Alex Haynes Videography (Wedding Memories)
Red Cherry (Catering)
Natalie at Flowers by Design
Jess at Model Makeovers
Tracy at Bridalhair